Do you need a safe place, Youth Off The Streets can help.
Young people should have the right to feel safe all the time.
We help young people off the streets and into safety.
It’s not easy to make the transition from sleeping rough to independent living and many homeless young people need support with the business side of things. These programs operate as part of the Inner West Youth Homelessness Services, a Youth Off The Streets led program that is a partnership between Youth Off The Streets, Wesley Mission and YWCA NSW. The service will support over 450 young people per year, covering six Local Government Areas including: Ashfield, Burwood, Canada Bay, Marrickville, Leichhardt and Strathfield. We focus on early intervention and provide homes support services for young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
For referrals please contact the Inner West Youth Homelessness Service
T: 02 8217 4700 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not sure who you need to contact at Youth Off The Streets, complete this
If you are looking for a program or service near you that assists with relevant programs, please try Youth Point
If you are in immediate need, please call one of the following national 24/7 service numbers:
Mental Health Line – 1800 011 511
• 24/7 telephone service for acute mental health situation
• Will assist I providing a direct link with a local Mental Health Service
Lifeline – 13 11 14
• 24/7 telephone crisis support and suicide prevention and mental health support services (common issues include: personal crisis, anxiety, depression, loneliness, abuse, trauma, stress, self-help)
• Online crisis support chat (7pm – 4am, everyday)
Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
• 24/7 support for all ages regarding anxiety, depression, suicide and related issues
• Online support chat (3pm – 12am, everyday)
Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
• 24/7 telephone and online counselling to people aged 15+ who may be suicidal, be caring for someone who is suicidal, be bereaved by suicide
Family Drug Support – 1300 368 186
• 24/7 telephone support for families affected by alcohol and other drugs
Domestic Violence Line – 1800 656 463
• 24/7 telephone counselling, information and referrals for women and same sex partners who are experiencing or have experienced domestic violence
1800RESPECT – 1800 737 732
• 24/7 telephone and online information and support – National sexual assault, domestic family violence counselling
Mensline – 1300 78 99 78
• 24/7 crisis support for men with family and relationship concerns
• Call back service including an Arabic call back service
• Online and video counselling
Link2Home – 1800 152 152
• 24/7 information, assessments and referrals to homeless support and accommodation services across NSW