Homelessness & housing
If you’re looking for emergency accommodation or support to find safe and stable housing, we can help.
We provide a range of homelessness and housing support services for young people aged 25 and under.
What we offer
- Prevention and early intervention support for young people in the community who are at risk of becoming homeless
- 24-hour crisis accommodation in our two youth refuges
- Supported and transitional housing for young people ready to live independently
- One-on-one casework support and referrals to other specialist services such as counselling and alcohol and other drugs services
- Life skills programs that provide a range of opportunities to develop practical and social skills
- Brokerage support to help young people find and keep safe housing. We can assist with tenancy matters, housing-related costs, education or employment expenses, medical or legal fees and more
- Our Street Walk program, which provides after-hours practical help and referrals for young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Sydney and Melbourne
Our programs for young people aged 16–25 operate as part of Inner West Youth Homelessness Services and South West Sydney Specialist Homelessness Services. Support for young people aged 12–15 is provided through the Homeless Youth Assistance Program (HYAP).
Find out more
Contact us for more information about our homelessness and housing services
9am – 5pm
(02) 8217 4700
(02) 8217 4702