Website terms & conditions
Thank you for visiting the Youth Off The Streets website.
Information on this website is of a general nature. Youth Off The Streets has made all reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this website is accurate, reliable and complete. Due to business developments, the information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up-to-date information, you should not rely on all statements or representations made on this website and should contact Youth Off The Streets as required.
No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, is made by Youth Off The Streets in relation to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of the information and materials on this website, and Youth Off The Streets expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, ‘Youth Off The Streets’ (and ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) means:
Youth Off The Streets Limited
By accessing this site, you are deemed to have read and are bound to the unconditional acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions set out below.
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to the sale of products via the site.
Terms and Conditions
- Youth Off The Streets reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notification of change.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (both registered and unregistered) appearing on this website belong to Youth Off The Streets exclusively, or are licensed to Youth Off The Streets, unless otherwise indicated. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants any right and/or licence for you to use or otherwise deal with any one or more elements of our intellectual property, except as expressly authorised in writing by Youth Off The Streets.
- All intellectual property rights in and to all logos and slogans are subject to copyright obligations to Youth Off The Streets, along with all information, text, graphics, advertisements, audio and multimedia found on this site, which are not to be copied, reproduced, reused, reposted, repurposed, transmitted, adapted, republished, broadcast, distributed or uploaded without written authorised permission from Youth Off The Streets.
- As a condition of use of the Youth Off The Streets website, you undertake not to use any of the material on this website in a way that:
- is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions;
- is used to impersonate any person or Youth Off The Streets;
- is used to create content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive or otherwise infringes the copyrights of Youth Off The Streets; or
- breaches the copyright or intellectual property of a third party.
- Transmission of any virus, spyware or other harmful malware or component is prohibited. Youth Off The Streets makes no warranties or representations that access to the Youth Off The Streets website will be secure and free from viruses.
- The information on this site has been provided for personal, non-commercial use only, to provide information on Youth Off The Streets.
- Information on services of Youth Off The Streets on this website is provided for the generic assistance of the public. The information on this website should in no way be interpreted as professional advice, instruction or opinion on your personal circumstances. Please contact an appropriate social services or health professional for advice specific to your situation. We make no representations or warranties that the information provided on the Youth Off The Streets website is complete, accurate, reliable, up-to-date or suitable for any particular purpose.
- The Youth Off The Streets website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites and/or the actions or inactions of the owners/operators of such websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation by Youth Off The Streets or an endorsement of the views expressed within them, unless expressly stated so.
- In no event will Youth Off The Streets be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of revenue, opportunity or reputation), or any loss or damage of any kind arising from loss of data, information or funds arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. We are not liable for any errors, omissions or defects in the material on the Youth Off The Streets website.
- You will indemnify Youth Off The Streets if it suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the Youth Off The Streets website.
- The Youth Off The Streets website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the Youth Off The Streets website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Youth Off The Streets website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access the Youth Off The Streets website.
This website is enabled for online donations using a secure donation server. However, despite the security on the website, you should be aware that there are risks in transferring information across the internet.
This website is enabled for online purchasing using a secure platform called WooCommerce. However, despite the security on the website, you should be aware that there are risks in transferring information across the internet.
Security of your credit card
Card payments are not processed on our website. The information is captured directly by our online payment service provider, Stripe, who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
Your connection to our website is secured with a RapidSSL TLS certificate.