Alcohol & other drugs
We work with young people and their families to break the cycle of drug misuse, set personal goals and build the foundations for a healthy life.
Our Dunlea Alcohol and Other Drugs Youth Service helps young people aged 13 to 19 take control of their drug use.
What we offer
- A comprehensive initial assessment
- Casework support that meets the individual needs of young people and helps them set achievable goals
- Family casework to provide family members with strategies to support their young person and restore relationships
- Access to our Alcohol and Other Drugs Counsellor
- Health promotion to reduce alcohol and other drugs-related harm among young people through capacity building and school-based programs
- Links to other mental health services, rehabilitation, legal support, education, employment services and more
The Dunlea Alcohol and Other Drugs Youth Service is available to young people in Western Sydney.
Find out more
Contact us for more information about our Dunlea program
9am – 5pm
(02) 9721 5714