Problems with drugs and alcohol? Youth Off The Streets can help.
Dunlea Alcohol and Other Drugs Youth Service helps young people aged 13-19 who want to take control of their drug use.
It doesn’t matter what kind of drugs you are using – or how often. We can help.
We offer many kinds of support to young people who are affected by drugs. Our services include:
– Harm minimisation strategies
– Education about drugs
– Medical referrals
– Safe disposal facilities for injecting equipment or ice pipes
We provide young people in our programs with the information required to make informed decisions about using drugs. If you choose to use, we want you to know how to do so safely.
If you or someone you know needs drug and alcohol support, contact us at Dunlea Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm.
T: 02 97215714
Find out more about Dunlea Alcohol and Other Drug Service here.
If you are looking for a program or service near you that offers drug rehabilitation and counselling, please try Youth Point
If you are in immediate need, please call one of the following national 24/7 service numbers:
Mental Health Line – 1800 011 511
• 24/7 telephone service for acute mental health situation
• Will assist I providing a direct link with a local Mental Health Service
Lifeline – 13 11 14
• 24/7 telephone crisis support and suicide prevention and mental health support services (common issues include: personal crisis, anxiety, depression, loneliness, abuse, trauma, stress, self-help)
• Online crisis support chat (7pm – 4am, everyday)
Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
• 24/7 support for all ages regarding anxiety, depression, suicide and related issues
• Online support chat (3pm – 12am, everyday)
Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
• 24/7 telephone and online counselling to people aged 15+ who may be suicidal, be caring for someone who is suicidal, be bereaved by suicide
Family Drug Support – 1300 368 186
• 24/7 telephone support for families affected by alcohol and other drugs
Domestic Violence Line – 1800 656 463
• 24/7 telephone counselling, information and referrals for women and same sex partners who are experiencing or have experienced domestic violence
1800RESPECT – 1800 737 732
• 24/7 telephone and online information and support – National sexual assault, domestic family violence counselling
Mensline – 1300 78 99 78
• 24/7 crisis support for men with family and relationship concerns
• Call back service including an Arabic call back service
• Phone and Online counselling
Link2Home – 1800 152 152
• 24/7 information, assessments and referrals to homeless support and accommodation services across NSW