Today’s Prize pool= $13,220
50% to the winner – 50% to YOTS services
Be kind and you could WIN up to $25,000!
Every day, disadvantaged and vulnerable young people in Australia are experiencing increased financial and emotional hardship. Recent job losses, domestic and family violence, drug and alcohol abuse, poverty, mental health issues, and homelessness are having a devastating effect on young people’s lives.
As the need for support grows, more young people and their families are turning to Youth Off The Streets for support.
That’s why we are turning to you for help, so that we in turn, can help them.
All it takes is a little kindness.
By entering our Cash For Kindness 50-50 Raffle you’ll not only go in the draw to win big, you’ll also be helping us raise much needed funds so we can continue to meet the increase in demand on our services, especially at a time when many more vulnerable young people suddenly find themselves at risk of disadvantage or homelessness.
T’s and C’s Apply.
Thank you for making a real difference in young people’s lives.
- $20 each,
- 3 x $50
- 7 x $100
HOW IT WORKS
- The 50-50 Raffle commences on Friday 17th July 2020, closes at 11:15am on Thursday 1st October and will be drawn 11:30am on Thursday 1st October at 28 Bowden Street, Alexandria 2015.
- Tickets can only be purchased online via Rafflelink.
- The prize-winner will be notified by phone and/or email within two days of the draw closing.
- 50% of the prize pool goes to the raffle winner and 50% to Youth Off The Streets.
- Prize pool will be updated daily at https://youthoffthestreets.com.au/support-us/cash-for-kindness-raffle/
- Details of the Winner(s) and further Terms and Conditions will be displayed on our website and on the rafflelink website
- The cash prize will be paid either by a crossed cheque payable to the prize-winner or transferred by electronic funds transfer (EFT) to an account nominated by the prize-winner within 14 days of the draw
- Persons under the age of 18 years are ineligible to enter
- The winning ticket number will appear in the classifieds section of The Australian on Wednesday 8th October 2020”