50-50 Dynamic Raffle to support Father Chris Riley’s Youth Off The Streets
Youth Off The Streets are launching a semi-trailer which will operate as a Mobile Outreach and Education Service for young people in regional towns. Disadvantaged young people will get access to services that were previously unavailable. Our goal is to provide them with enough opportunities and resources to unlock their full potential.
Youth Off The Streets will launch the semi-trailer from Government House, Canberra on Tuesday 5 September 2017. From there it will travel to Bourke through Wellington, Cowra, Dubbo and Narromine.
Cash prize of a guaranteed minimum fixed amount of $2,000 to a maximum of $30,000 – based on ticket sales.
The gross proceeds of raffle tickets sold will go into a prize pool. Youth Off The Streets guarantees a cash prize to the greater of:
a minimum fixed cash amount of $2,000 or 50% of the gross ticket sales (to a maximum allowable value of $30,000*). The remaining prize pool will go to Youth Off The Streets to assist with the funding of this new service.
* as allowed per regulations of Trade & Investment, Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing.
The growth of the prize pool will be updated daily on this page.
Please see all terms and conditions below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Youth Off The Streets staff are ineligible to take part in the raffle.
- Entry open only to Australian residents over the age of 18 years.
- Residents of South Australia, Tasmania, VIC, Western Australia and ACT ineligible to enter.
- Prize only as listed. Any additional costs incurred to be the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize NOT transferable or exchangeable for any other product or service.
- Raffle tickets on sale online from 9:00am Friday 4 August 2017 until midnight Thursday 7 September 2017.
- Winner will be drawn online using a random number generator via Raffle Link on Friday 8 September at approximately 9:00am.
- The prize-winner will be notified by phone and/or email within two days of the draw closing.
- The prize-winner must provide photo identification to Youth Off The Streets within 2 days of being notified of winning the prize.
- The cash prize will be paid either by a crossed cheque payable to the prize-winner or transferred by electronic funds transfer (EFT) to an account nominated by the prize-winner within 14 days of the winner providing photo identification to Youth Off The streets.
- Winner’s name will be published on the Youth Off The Streets website.
- Fifty per cent (50%) of the cash prize pool (to a maximum of the allowable value of $30,000 cash) will go to the winner of the electronic random draw. The remaining 50% (plus any excess funds) will go to Youth Off The Streets to assist with the funding of this new service. With a guaranteed minimum fixed cash amount of $2,000.
- If the prize exceeds $10,000, Youth Off The Streets will publish the prize-winner in a newspaper within 7 days of the draw.
- If the prize-winner cannot be contacted by Youth Off The Streets, Youth Off The Streets will retain the prize for 3 months after the draw. If the prize is unclaimed after 3 months Youth Off The Streets will contact Trade & Investment, Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing and complete required process as stated by the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing.