Youth Off The Streets is a community services organisation looking for a Direct Marketing Manager.
This position is responsible for overall performance of YOTS Direct Marketing (DM) function and income targets in support of the overall fundraising objectives, philosophy and strategy of YOTS.
This position is responsible for:
- Direct marketing strategy, planning and analysis;
- Income and expenditure;
- Campaign management and
- Continuous DM improvement.
This is a fast-paced, standalone role. At times, you will have minimal direction so to be successful you will be a self-starter who uses initiative to get things done! You will be efficient and proactive, used to working in a busy environment, and have high attention to detail.
The other essential criteria of this position include, but are not limited to:
Tertiary qualifications, or equivalent experience, preferably in a relevant discipline such as business, marketing or communications
Experience and skills:
- Previous fundraising and/or marketing experience of at least 5-7 years, ideally within a relevant not for profit organisation.
- Experience in developing donor giving programs tactical plans.
- Demonstrated campaign and project management experience.
- Proven ability to set and meet DM fundraising objectives including demonstrated results in donor/customer acquisition and retention
- Demonstrated DM campaign and project management experience.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building, business management (include budget setting and tracking) and tactical thinking and execution.
- Demonstrated organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced skills level in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong understanding of donor/customer relationship management databases.
- Solid foundation of Fundraising and DM Principles
- Proven ability to develop effective donor relationships and donor stewardships, including use of technology.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and assertiveness to advocate for continuous improvement of direct marketing and donor relations.
- Demonstrated understanding of the structure and use of databases for marketing purposes.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, the charitable sector.
- Familiarity with emerging digital technologies and new trends.
A valid and current NSW Working With Children Check, full Australian Working Rights and a Drivers Licence are essential for this position.
Youth Off The Streets is a high profile non-denominational community organisation founded by Father Chris Riley. We work with disadvantaged young people who may be homeless, drug dependent and/or recovering from abuse. We support these young people to overcome immense personal trauma and turn their lives around.
To apply, please email your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria (max. two pages) with your application.
Only those selected for shortlisting may be contacted. Successful applicants will require a full probity check.
Recruiters need not make contact.
Advert close date: 15 April 2021 unless closed earlier.
Applicants are required to have the right to work in Australia. Police checks and Working with children checks forms part of the recruitment process.
We encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position.
If you choose to apply for this position we reserve the right to retain your CV on our database indefinitely. If you do not wish for this to happen please notify us by email address detailed above.
Successful applicants must comply with the NSW Child
Youth off The Streets is an EEO Employer« View more volunteer opportunities