and the winner is: Sarah Stavrou ticket #658
THE CASH POOL AT THE END OF TODAY WAS $16,090.00 – half to the winner and half to YOTS.
50% SHARE OF THE POOL = $8,045.00
ENTER OUR RAFFLE TO HELP HOMELESS KIDS IN CRISIS
Dealing with the health and social effects of COVID-19 has touched us all. We’re urged countless times a day to increase our sanitation routine and stay home. But what if you’re homeless? There is no access to hand sanitisers, much less being able to self-isolate at home with adequate supplies.
Over the coming months, it is expected that the impacts of the COVID-19 virus will leave many young people and their families to deal with a range of traumatic issues. These include unemployment, financial problems, emotional stress, mental health issues, domestic violence and also an increase in homelessness.This will mean an even higher demand on the services of Youth Off The Streets, while at the same time we continue to support as many affected people as we can.
We need your support now more than ever…and taking part in the Youth Off The Streets cash raffle is how you can help.
Tickets are priced at $20 each, 3 tickets for $50, 7 tickets for $100
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Raffle commences on 24th March 2020, closes on 8pm on Friday June 12th and will be drawn on 8.40pm on Friday June 12 at 391 Glebe Point Road, Glebe NSW.
- Tickets can only be purchased online via Rafflelink.
- The prize-winner will be notified by phone and/or email within two days of the draw closing. 50% of the prize pool goes to the raffle winner and 50% to Youth Off The Streets.
- Details of the Winner(s) and further Terms and Conditions will be displayed at youthoffthestreets.com.au/ and https://www.rafflelink.com.au/50-50-cash-raffle.
- The cash prize will be paid either by a crossed cheque payable to the prize-winner or transferred by electronic funds transfer (EFT) to an account nominated by the prize-winner within 14 days of the draw
- Persons under the age of 18 years are ineligible to enter
- The winning ticket number will appear in ‘Public Notice’s section of The Daily Telegraph on Tuesday 2 June 2020
Prizes are not transferable. This raffle is hosted for a service fee by RaffleLink a registered business of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN: 83161197860, PO Box 6758, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122. Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd as RaffleLink is committed to selling raffle tickets responsibly to support community and charitable organisations.